All trips are subject to changes or cancellation due to force majeure including but not limited to changes in weather, road conditions, mountain conditions, demand or Acts of God. We will always attempt to send as timely an email as possible to all ticket purchasers with any changes in schedule.
NYC Snow Bus, expressly reserves the right to alter our departure and/or arrival times. We will always attempt to notify all passengers of any changes in schedule. All riders will be notified at least 12 hours prior to departure by email of any changes in departure & return time and departure & return location. If you do not have access to your email for the 24 hour period proceeding your trip, be sure to check our site; our social media page (facebook or twitter); or give us a call on 917.524.2421. Pickup/Dropoff locations may be altered at any time due to force majeure, governing agencies, and/or emergencies; all efforts will be made to reach you
We maintain the right to depart any location at our scheduled times listed. If you are not onboard at the scheduled departure time, we may be forced to leave you behind.
NYC Snow Bus reserves the right to cancel the right to cancel the trip due to weather forecast. All passengers will be issued a full refund in the event of such cancellation.
Day trip: A day trip is a trip that begins and ends on the same day. All day trips are meant to be redeemed within 24 hours and cannot be adjusted separately to different days. Unless otherwise stated.
Overnight trip: An overnight trip is defined as any trip that occurs within a 2 or more days span, in which ground transportation brings you to and from the destination.
Overnight trip with national flights: An overnight trip with national flights is defined as any trip that occurs within a 2 or more day span, in which airplane transportation brings you to and from the destination within the USA.
Overnight trip with international flights: An overnight trip with international flights is defined as any trip that occurs within a 2 or more day span, in which airplane transportation brings you to and from the destination outside the USA.
Day trip:Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours before your trip departure time in order to receive a full refund. Cancellations made 72 to 48 hours before your trip departure time will receive a refund minus the bus only portion. Cancellations made within 48 hours of your trip departure time, or missing the buses, will receive a refund minus the bus only portion of your purchase plus a $5 processing fee.
Overnight trip:Cancellations must be made at least 2 weeks before your trip departure date and time in order to receive a full refund. Cancellations made up to 72 hours before your trip departure time will receive a 50% refund. Cancellations made within 72 hours of your trip departure time will receive no refund. No refunds will be issued for missed buses.
Overnight trip with national flights:Cancellations must be made at least 30 days before your trip departure date and time in order to receive a full refund. Cancellations made within 30 days before your trip departure time will receive a refund minus the deposit amount. Cancellations made within 14 days - 7 days of your trip departure time will receive 50% refund of the maximum full trip price. Cancellations made within 7 days of your trip departure time will receive no refund. No refunds will be issued for missing the trip.
Overnight trip with international flights:Cancellations must be made at least 60 days before your trip departure date and time in order to receive a full refund. Cancellations made within 60 days before your trip departure time will receive a refund minus the deposit amount and minus any non refundable flights and hotels.
Please understand that this policy is to abide by the cancellation policies of our lodging, transportation, and service partners.
All cancellations requests MUST be emailed to Hello@nycsnowbus.com with the following subject line “Cancellation – (insert trip date)”.
Due to errors in email hosting company servers or typos in email addresses only a replied email guarantees your request was received. If no reply was recieved, you must call us at Office: 917.524.2421 or Cell: 347.796.1685 between the hours of 10AM - 7PM. Sending an email or leaving a voice message does not remove accountability from you to follow up.
NYC Snow Bus maintains the right to deny the use of any/all NYC Snow Bus services without refund at any time based upon egregiously inappropriate, offensive, dangerous or malicious behavior.
NYC Snow Bus expressly reserves the right to change our policies without prior notice. All NYC Snow Bus tickets are Non-Transferable without prior notice and permission by NYC Snow Bus. By making this purchase you understand that NYC Snow Bus provides access to potentially hazardous activities and you hereby agree to indemnify NYC Snow Bus, its subsidiaries, officers, and employees from all liability for any injury or death that may occur to you or the minor for whom you are responsible on any NYC Snow Bus trip.
RECREATIONAL ACTIVITY RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK, INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, AND PHOTO RELEASE.
Please read and be certain you understand the implications of agreeing to these statements.
Express Assumption of Risk Associated with Recreational Activities.
I hereby affirm and acknowledge that I fully aware and understand the inherent hazards and risks associated with the recreational activity generally described skiing, snowboarding and other outdoor activities, including the rental of equipment and transportation associated therewith in which I am about to engage. Inherent hazards and risks include but are not limited to:
1. Risk of injury from the activity and equipment utilized is significant including the potential for permanent disability and death.
2. Possible equipment failure and/or malfunction of my own or others’ equipment.
3. This activity or portions of it takes place outdoors and therefore includes risks associated with exposure to elements, excessive heat, hypothermia, impact of the body upon the snow, encountering objects either natural or man-made, exposure to animals with the attendant risk of kicking, biting, shying away, running off or otherwise moving in an unanticipated manner causing injury and/or death.
4. My own negligence and/or the negligence of others, including but not limited to operator error and guide decision making including misjudging terrain, rapids, weather, trails, or route location.
5. Attack by or encounter with insects, amphibians, reptiles, and/or animals.
6. Fatigue, chill, and/or dizziness, which may diminish my/our reaction time and increase the risk of accident.
*I understand the description of these risks is not complete and that unknown or unanticipated risks may result in injury, illness, or death.
Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Indemnity Agreement, and Photo Release.
In consideration for being permitted to participate in the activity (ies) described above and related activities, I hereby agree, acknowledge and appreciate that
1. I HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE, the following named persons or entities, (herein referred to as “releasees”): Go By Bus LLC d/b/a NYC Snow Bus, and its parent company, Go By Bus LLC d/b/a NYC Snow Bus, Inc. a New York corporation doing business as Go By Bus d/b/a NYC Snow Bus, and its subsidiary affiliates.
2. To release the releasees, their officers, directors, employees, contractors, representatives, agents, and volunteers, vessels, and its parent and subsidiary affiliates from liability and responsibility whatsoever and for any claims or causes of action that I, my estate, heirs, survivors, executors, or assigns may have for personal injury, property damage, or wrongful death arising from the above activities whether caused by active or passive negligence of the releasees or otherwise. By executing this document, I agree to hold the releasees harmless and indemnify them in conjunction with any injury, disability, death, or loss or damage to person or property that may occur as a result of engaging in the above activities
3. I hereby give Go By Bus LLC., a New York Limited Liability Company doing business as NYC Snow Bus (“Company”), its officers, directors, employees, contractors, vendors, affiliates, and agents, and its assigns, licensees, successors in interest, legal representatives, and heirs the irrevocable right and unrestricted permission to use and make photographs of you (still, film, tape or otherwise), to use and record with a video or audio recording device, my name (or any fictional name), picture, portrait, photograph, and/or likeness in all forms and in all media and in all manners (“Likeness”), without any restriction as to changes or alterations (including but not limited to blurring, distortion, alteration, optical illusion or use in composite form, or derivative works of my Likeness made in any medium, whether intentional or otherwise) in connection with the activity (ies) through the Company’s business, products and/or services, including but not limited to for advertising, for publication, for trade, or any other lawful purposes. I waive any right to inspect, modify, or approve any intermediary version(s) or finished version(s) of the results of the use of my likeness (“Results”). I waive any right to further compensation.
4. By entering into this Agreement, I am not relying on any oral or written representation or statements made by the releasees, other than what is set forth in this Agreement. This release shall be binding to the fullest extent permitted by law. If any provision of this release is found to be unenforceable, the remaining terms shall be enforceable.
I have read this release of liability and assumption of risk agreement, and I fully understand its terms, and understand that I have given up legal rights by agreeing to it, even without my written signature, and I agree to it freely and voluntarily without any inducement. I represent that I am over 18 and legally competent to execute this agreement, which shall be a binding commitment. This release shall be binding upon me and my heirs, legal representatives, and assigns.