All trips are subject to changes or cancellation due to force majeure (as interpreted by NYC Snow Bus) including but not limited to changes in weather, road conditions, mountain conditions, governmental regulations, governmental shutdowns of roadways, bridges, and tunnels, demand or Acts of God. Future circumstances may change once the trip details have changed or have been canceled, and current circumstances may not reflect those that brought upon the change, but changes will not be retracted. These changes may also cause the trip length to be shortened. No partial or full refunds will be issued, unless we cancel the service completely.
NYC Snow Bus, expressly reserves the right to alter our departure and/or arrival time(s) and location(s) due to force majeure (as interpreted by NYC Snow Bus) including but not limited to changes in weather, road conditions, mountain conditions, governmental regulations, governmental shutdowns, demand or Acts of God. These changes may also cause the trip length to be shortened. No partial or full refunds will be issued, unless we cancel the service completely.
Pickup/Dropoff locations may be altered at any time due to force majeure, governing agencies, and/or emergencies. No partial or full refunds will be issued.
We maintain the right to depart any location at our scheduled times listed. If you are not onboard at the scheduled departure time, we may leave you behind. No partial or full refunds will be issued.
NYC Snow Bus is not responsible for delays in transportation due to, but not limited to, traffic, weather, construction, events/parades, governmenal agencies, or Acts of God. In the rare event of issues with the bus itself, we will make every attempt to remedy the issue. In some cases a replacement bus will be needed, which can take a few hours travel from the bus depot to your location. If you decide to take action into your own hands and find other means of transportation, we cannot refund you any portion of your original purchase, nor reimburse you for your new cost.
Mountain Resorts: NYC Snow Bus is a seller of third party services, (lift tickets, equipment rentals, lessons, and snow tubing), for the mountain(s) we travel to. NYC Snow Bus is not responsibly, nor do we handle: incidences that occur at the mountain; conditions at the mountain; operations of mountain equipment; or any operations performed and represented from the mountain. Once the third party tickets are used, or not returned the same day, we are unable to refund them. If used or not returned the same day, you must reach out to the mountain for any outcome regarding the tickets you are seeking. NYC Snow Bus will communicate on your behalf to the mountain, addressing the outcome you are seeking, but it is ultimately the mountain's decision. The bus portion of the ticket is not refundable on accounts of events and/or conditions at the mountain or its equipment and operations.
We encourage you to read and to be aware of the Terms And Conditions Of Service for the mountain resort you are going to.
Technical clothing and accessories rentals: NYC Snow Bus is not associated with, nor is it a first or third party renter or seller of technical clothing and accessories. The bus portion of the ticket is not refundable on accounts to events and/or conditions of the technical clothing and accessories rentals, nor if it fails to be delivered/provided to you. You may be refunded all other items in your package besides the bus portion, if you decide not to accept said lift ticket, equipment rentals, lessons, snow tubing or any other ticket relations to the mountain resort within. This means you do not physically accept the ticket/voucher. physically taking the ticket/voucher is the same as using it, as they cannot be returned.
We encourage you to read and to be aware of the Terms And Conditions Of Service for the technical clothing and accessories you are renting/purchasing from.
NYC Snow Bus reserves the right to cancel any trip due to weather conditions or forecast, or any foreseen or unforeseen conditions. All passengers will be issued a full refund in the event of a cancellation by us. In the event that the destination you booked for is closed or is unsuitable, we may change the destination to an equivalent destination at our discretion.
Day trip: A day trip is a trip that begins and ends on the same day. All day trips are meant to be redeemed within 24 hours and cannot be adjusted separately to different days. Unless otherwise stated.
Overnight trip: An overnight trip is defined as any trip that occurs within a 2 or more days span, in which ground transportation brings you to and from the destination.
Overnight trip with national flights: An overnight trip with national flights is defined as any trip that occurs within a 2 or more day span, in which airplane transportation brings you to and from the destination within the USA.
Overnight trip with international flights: An overnight trip with international flights is defined as any trip that occurs within a 2 or more day span, in which airplane transportation brings you to and from the destination outside the USA.
Third party NYC Snow Bus ticket bookings: These purchases made from third party sites are non cancelable, non refundable. These tickets may be rescheduled 7 days in advance or more.
Booking in advance for next winter season: These purchases are non-cancelable and nonrefundable. You may reschedule these tickets 72 hours or more in advance from your departure time and date by paying a rescheduling fee. To reschedule these tickets, there is a rescheduling fee equal to that of the discount applied to the ticket. This mean if the original ticket is $100, and the discount is 25% ($25) off, then the rescheduling fee is $25. There is no rescheduling within 72 hours of your trip departure time and date, and no rescheduling for large groups, 20 or more, within 7 days of your departure date. No part of these tickets will be refunded for missing the bus. This offer cannot be combined with any other discount, offer, credit. This is a stand alone discount.
Discounted tickets: Purchases made with more than 10% discount from our full price are noncancelable and nonrefundable. The only exception is to reschedule. To reschedule these tickets, there is a rescheduling fee equal to that of the discount applied to the ticket. For example, if the original ticket was $100, and the discount was 15% ($15) off, then the rescheduling fee is $15. Rescheduling will still need to be done 72 hours or more in advance, and 7 days in advance for large groups of 20 or more. Missing the bus will still cost the same amount as described below in the "missing the bus" detail, plus the rescheduling fee.
Large groups: Purchases by groups of 20 or more, either booking at once or individually, have a cancellation and rescheduling policy time of 7 days prior to the departure date.
Day trip: Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours or more before your trip departure time in order to receive a full refund, and 7 days in advance for groups 20 or more. Cancellations made within 72 before your trip's departure time will receive a refund minus the bus only portion (Mountain Creek = $49.90, Hunter/Windham = $59.90, Whiteface/Gore/Mount Snow = $79.90) of your purchase plus a $10 processing fee per passenger.
Overnight trip: Cancellations must be made at least 2 weeks before your trip departure date and time in order to receive a full refund. Cancellations made up to 72 hours before your trip departure time will receive a 50% refund. Cancellations made within 72 hours of your trip departure time will receive no refund. No refunds will be issued for missed buses.
Overnight trip with national flights: Cancellations must be made at least 30 days before your trip departure date and time in order to receive a full refund. Cancellations made within 30 days before your trip departure time will receive a refund minus the deposit amount. Cancellations made within 14 days - 7 days of your trip departure time will receive 50% refund of the maximum full trip price. Cancellations made within 7 days of your trip departure time will receive no refund. No refunds will be issued for missing the trip.
Overnight trip with international flights: Cancellations must be made at least 60 days before your trip departure date and time in order to receive a full refund. Cancellations made within 60 days before your trip departure time will receive a refund minus the deposit amount and minus any nonrefundable flights and hotels.
Please understand that this policy is to abide by the cancellation policies of our lodging, transportation, and service partners.
Missing the bus is the same as canceling. You will receive a refund minus the bus only portion (Mountain Creek = $49.90, Hunter/Windham = $59.90, Whiteface/Gore/Mount Snow = $79.90) of your purchase plus a $10 processing fee per passenger. If you would like to go on a trip another day or to another mountain later on the same day after missing the bus, you would still need to pay the fees as described above. Certain type of booking situations, as described above, do not remedy a partial refund for missing the bus.
Rescheduling your trip is the same as canceling your original trip and booking a new one. Rescheduling for normal priced tickets must be made at least 72 hours or more before your trip’s departure time in order to reschedule you without any fees. Certain type of booking situations, as described above, have a rescheduling policy of 7 days or more prior to trip date, and/or a rescheduling fee.
No refund will be given upon rescheduling, but a fee will need to be covered if rescheduled within 72 hours or 7 days, depending on your booking situation. Rescheduling made pass the allotted timeframe of your trip departure time will endure a fee equal to the bus only portion (Mountain Creek = $49.90, Hunter/Windham = $59.90, Whiteface/Gore/Mount Snow = $79.90) of your purchase plus a $10 processing fee per passenger. If you are rescheduling to a different destination within 72 before your trip departure time of your original trip, you will endure a fee equal to the bus only portion of the new destination you are scheduling for or the original destination’s bus only portion (whichever is higher) and the difference in cost for the equipment and lift ticket, plus a $10 processing fee.
To cancel, missed bus, reschedule, or change your booking: reply to the booking confirmation email you received and add “Cancellation or Missed or Reschedule or Change – (insert trip date and mountain name)”. Example "Cancelation 12/23/17 Hunter Mountain" "Reschedule 12/23/17 Hunter Mountain". If you don’t have the confirmation email, send an email to Hello@nycsnowbus.com with the same subject line, and include your passenger ID and the name and email used when booking. Due to errors in email hosting company servers or typos in email addresses only a replied email guarantees your request was received. If no reply was received, you must call us at Office: 917.524.2421 or Cell: 347.796.1685 between the hours of 9AM - 6PM. Sending an email or leaving a voice message does not remove accountability from you to follow up.
NYC Snow Bus maintains the right to deny the use of any/all NYC Snow Bus services without refund at any time based upon egregiously inappropriate, offensive, dangerous or malicious behavior.
At our discretion, any hiccups (as interpreted by NYC Snow Bus) affecting your trip may result in a credit offer that may be applied towards future trips. No refunds will be issued from the original purchase.
NYC Snow Bus expressly reserves the right to change our policies without prior notice. All NYC Snow Bus tickets are Non-Transferable without prior notice and permission by NYC Snow Bus. By making this purchase you understand that NYC Snow Bus provides access to potentially hazardous activities and you hereby agree to indemnify NYC Snow Bus, its subsidiaries, officers, and employees from all liability for any injury or death that may occur to you or the minor for whom you are responsible on any NYC Snow Bus trip.
RECREATIONAL ACTIVITY RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK, INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, AND PHOTO RELEASE.
Please read and be certain you understand the implications of agreeing to these statements.
Express Assumption of Risk Associated with Recreational Activities.
The Word "I" and "my" refers to: the reader of these passages; the customer, user, or receiver of services provided by NYC Snow Bus.
I hereby affirm and acknowledge that I fully aware and understand the inherent hazards and risks associated with the recreational activity generally described skiing, snowboarding and other outdoor activities, including the rental of equipment and transportation associated therewith in which I am about to engage. Inherent hazards and risks include but are not limited to:
1. Risk of injury from the activity and equipment utilized is significant including the potential for permanent disability and death.
2. Possible equipment failure and/or malfunction of my own or others’ equipment.
3. This activity or portions of it takes place outdoors and therefore includes risks associated with exposure to elements, excessive heat, hypothermia, impact of the body upon the snow, ice, and/or earth, encountering objects either natural or man-made, exposure to animals with the attendant risk of kicking, biting, shying away, running off or otherwise moving in an unanticipated manner causing injury and/or death.
4. My own negligence and/or the negligence of others, including but not limited to operator error and guide decision making including misjudging terrain, rapids, weather, trails, or route location.
5. Attack by or encounter with insects, amphibians, reptiles, and/or animals.
6. Fatigue, chill, and/or dizziness, which may diminish my/our reaction time and increase the risk of accident.
7. Alcohol and/or drug consumption will increase the risk of injury or death.
*I understand the description of these risks is not complete and that unknown or unanticipated risks may result in injury, illness, or death.
Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Indemnity Agreement, and Photo Release.
In consideration for being permitted to participate in the activity (ies) described above and related activities, I hereby agree, acknowledge and appreciate that
1. I HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or loss, stolen, or damage to property, WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE, the following named persons or entities, (herein referred to as “releasees”): and Rent Ride Return LLC, Go By Bus LLC d/b/a NYC Snow Bus, and its parent company, Go By Bus LLC d/b/a NYC Snow Bus, Inc, a New York corporation doing business as Go By Bus d/b/a NYC Snow Bus, and its subsidiary affiliates.
2. To release the releasees, their officers, directors, employees, contractors, representatives, agents, and volunteers, vessels, and its parent and subsidiary affiliates from liability and responsibility whatsoever and for any claims or causes of action that I, my estate, heirs, survivors, executors, or assigns may have for personal injury, property damage, or wrongful death arising from the above activities whether caused by active or passive negligence of the releasees or otherwise. By executing this document, I agree to hold the releasees harmless and indemnify them in conjunction with any injury, disability, death, or loss or damage to person or property that may occur as a result of engaging in the above activities
3. I hereby give and Rent Ride Return LLC., and Go By Bus LLC., a New York Limited Liability Company doing business as NYC Snow Bus (“Company”), its officers, directors, employees, contractors, vendors, affiliates, and agents, and its assigns, licensees, successors in interest, legal representatives, and heirs the irrevocable right and unrestricted permission to use and make photographs of you (still, film, tape or otherwise), to use and record with a video or audio recording device, my name (or any fictional name), picture, portrait, photograph, and/or likeness in all forms and in all media and in all manners (“Likeness”), without any restriction as to changes or alterations (including but not limited to blurring, distortion, alteration, optical illusion or use in composite form, or derivative works of my Likeness made in any medium, whether intentional or otherwise) in connection with the activity (ies) through the Company’s business, products and/or services, including but not limited to for advertising, for publication, for trade, or any other lawful purposes. I waive any right to inspect, modify, or approve any intermediary version(s) or finished version(s) of the results of the use of my likeness (“Results”). I waive any right to further compensation.
4. By entering into this Agreement, I am not relying on any oral or written representation or statements made by the releasees, other than what is set forth in this Agreement. This release shall be binding to the fullest extent permitted by law. If any provision of this release is found to be unenforceable, the remaining terms shall be enforceable.
I have read this release of liability and assumption of risk agreement, and I fully understand its terms, and understand that I have given up legal rights by agreeing to it, even without my written signature, and I agree to it freely and voluntarily without any inducement. I represent that I am over 18 and legally competent to execute this agreement, which shall be a binding commitment. This release shall be binding upon me and my heirs, legal representatives, and assigns.
I will present these Terms And Conditions Of Service (inclusive of the Waiver Terms) and the Privacy Policies to the other user in my party in which I have purchased tickets for, and will not relinquish ticketing information or ticketing purchase confirmation to them unless they/he/she agrees to all conditions.